What is the Same Game Multibet (SGM)? SGM is an accumulator bet made of wagers on a single game but within different markets. Betfair has a ton of different markets you can wager on for every match, like each team to have 3 or more corner kicks in the first half, one team to win both halves, one team to score 1 or more goals in both halves and so on.
First things first though – you won’t be able to enjoy this promotion unless you are a registered Betfair player. Click on the “Join now” link in the top right-hand corner and fill out a simple form. Only Nigerian citizens aged 18 years, or more can register with Betfair. Once you finish the sign-up process, feel free to peruse the Betfair site for this promotion and other offers.
Place an SGM bet and if you win, you will get a free bet of up to £25 worth. To clarify what betting on a Same Game Multibet winner means, here are some rules about this promotion:
- You can only use one account for this promotion.
- The minimum odds for the markets in the SGM must be 5.0.
- The SGM wager which will get you the free bet is the first SGM winning wager.
- If you place more than one SGM wager in a week and you win a couple, you will get a free bet in the amount of the SGM wager with a lower stake. So, if during the week you stake £10 on one SGM bet and £20 on another and they both win; you will get a FREE BET worth £10.
- This is a weekly offer, so if you are lucky, you could get a free bet every week.
- The maximum free bet you can get is £25 worth.
- The week is the period between 00:00 Monday and 23:59 next Sunday. (GMT time)
- Cashed-out bets won’t be considered for this promotion.
- You can’t use any bonuses or other free bets to qualify for this offer.
- The free bet will be credited to your account by 2 pm GMT time on Mondays after the week in which you won it.
- The free bet is for you to use on any Sportsbook wager.
- Once you receive your free bet, you will have 48 hours to use it.
- The free bet can’t be exchanged for cash.
Before you go on with your Same Game Multibet wagers, please read the rules for this promotion in detail to make sure your bet qualifies. Also, read the Terms and Conditions of betting on Betfair, if there are any specifics that apply to you.
Betfair is an online betting site which was the first to introduce Exchange betting, where two players can bet against each other, creating their own odds, with Betfair providing the platform. They are one of the biggest international online betting sites. Betfair Sportsbook covers 36 different sports with multiple markets on each game. There is a live sports betting section, as well as a Casino and Live Casino. To add to those, there is a Virtual sports betting section where you can wager on football, speedway, cycling, horse jumping and racing, greyhounds and motorsports. There is something for everyone so make sure you check it out.