Novak Djokovic will be looking to defend his US Open title at the 139th edition of the prestigious hard-court tennis tournament. Both Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer are determined to spoil the Joker’s party at the Flushing Meadows and, no doubt, yet another entertaining tournament is on the cards. If you enjoy betting on tennis, William Hill is the right place for you as the renowned bookmaker offers a nice free bet promotion for the US Open 2019.
How to claim the offer?
If you are to take advantage of the US Open promotion, you must go to Best Betting Sites section on our home page and find William Hill Bet Now link. Once you click on the link, you will be taken to the bookie’s website. Find the Join Now button in the right-hand corner of the home page, fill in all the required information and make your first deposit to complete the registration. As always, you should read the offer Terms and Conditions in detail before you start placing your US Open 2019 bets.
Terms and Conditions:
- You need to place a £10 win or £5 each way bet to qualify for the offer.
- Tournament Winner (outright bets) market qualifies for the promotion only.
- The offer is valid until August 26, 2019 (16:00 UK time).
- Bets placed on any other markets do not qualify for the offer.
- The offer is available on singles only. ACCA bets do not count.
- The minimum odds per bet is 1/2 (1.5).
- Customers will be awarded a £5 free bet by 21:00 on August 26, 2019.
- Free bet expires after 4 days.
- Free bet can be used on US Open markets only.
- Free bet stake is excluded from any winnings.
- Bets can be placed in the following currencies (EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, HKD, JPY, SEK, SGD & USD).
Yet another three-horse race
Novak Djokovic did well to beat Juan Martin del Potro in the 2018 US Open final and the World No. 1 is on a quest to clinch his fourth title at Flushing Meadows. Nole has already won two Grand Slams in 2019 as he went all the way at both Australian Open and Wimbledon, but US Open is not considered his favourite tournament.
Rafael Nadal pulled out of the Western and Southern Open in Cincinnati earlier this month as the Spanish ace aims to win his second Grand Slam of the season. As expected, Rafa won his 12th Roland Garros trophy in June and he rolled over Russian rising star Medvedev 6-3, 6-0 in the final of the Montreal Masters in his last match ahead of the start of the US Open. Rafa is after his fourth US Open trophy, but it is well known that clay is considered his favourite court.
Despite producing a thrilling performance in the 2019 Wimbledon final, Roger Federer eventually suffered an unlucky defeat to his bitter rival Novak Djokovic at the Centre Court. The Swiss veteran is not getting any older, but seeing that it has been 11 years since he won his last US Open title, the 38-year-old is unlikely to go all the way at the upcoming tournament in New York City.
Enjoy William Hill Enhanced Odds every day!
Established in 1934, William Hill are one of the most famous bookies in the world of betting. The bookmaker offers a number of markets, competitive betting odds and nice promotions and bonuses every day.
William Hill releases different markets at an enhanced price on important events on daily bases, meaning that if you are a regular player, you will have a chance to grab nice Enhanced Odds when placing bets on your favourite sports and markets. William Hill aims to keep you constantly updated on latest price boosts, therefore, we strongly recommend you to give this bookie a try.
* The offer is valid until August 26, 2019