Over the next period, Nairabet will be serving some surprise promotions for their loyal customers. To make sure you hear about them on time, you will have to watch out for social and other media announcements. There will be no set promotions. They will be chosen at random at any given time by Nairabet. A surprise offer could pop up at any time during the day and on any day of the week.
The promotions will be open to all users, existing and new. If you have yet to sign up, you can do so by following the REGISTER link on the main page where you’ll be asked to fill out a short form and make a minimum deposit. Only people who are 18 years or older and Nigerian residents can join Nairabet and take advantage of their offers.
The way it works is like this: every time you see a post on social media or a broadcast announcement, log into your account and make a bet. Nairabet will then match your stake with a 100% bonus. Before you register and take part in any promotions, read the full Terms and Conditions of betting online. For a start, here are some general rules:
- Only bets made in the promotional window will qualify.
- Only your FIRST bet will qualify.
- The wager needs to be an accumulator bet with a minimum of four selections.
- Minimum odds for that selection must be 1.2 and make sure you only bet on Sports events. Other bets won’t be valid.
- After you submit your bet, you will receive a 100% bonus based on your stake amount.
- Once you get your bonus, you can only use it to bet on Sports.
- You need to use the full amount of the bonus and not in parts. If your get a bonus of a 1,000 Naira, you must use anything up to that amount on your free bet. If you use 200 Naira from the bonus, after submitting, your promotional account balance will be zero. If you use 1,000 Naira, the promotional account will end up at However, if you stake 2,000 Naira, this amount will be taken from your MAIN balance and you will still have the 1,000 Naira bonus.
- The minimum bonus amount you can get is 50 Naira while the maximum is 50,000 Naira.
- Make sure you use up the bonus on the same day. You will have until midnight on the day.
Please keep yourself updated with Nairabet social media sites; Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Broadcasts could also come from their YouTube channel. There will also be regular notifications on the main site.
Nairabet is an online betting platform that has been operating in Nigeria since 2012 and is fully licenced by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission in Lagos. Users can access the site on their computers and on mobile devices.
You can bet on sports immediately when you log into your account. The major sports and competitions are displayed in the centre of the screen for your convenience. Nairabet supports betting on almost 20 different sports including football, basketball and tennis.
Every day, hundreds of events are available for live or “In-play” betting. The matches are displayed on the left for you to choose. Once you make a choice, you will see a live tracker on the right with all the scores and statistics on the main screen. The various markets you can choose from are all listed below. The odds keep changing all the time, and there are indicators to point out whether they are going up or down.
For the Casino fans, you can go to the dedication Casino page on the side with the usual table games, slots and jackpots. There is also Virtual raving betting on football and tennis as well as on greyhound and horse racing. Check out the Nairabet website for more information.