Zamalek vs Al-Masry Club | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the comprehensive analysis of this Egyptian Premier League match between Zamalek and Al-Masry Club, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our experts will provide the best betting tips, predictions and odds.
Performance of the last 10 matches
In round 24 of the Egyptian Premier League we have Zamalek meeting Al-Masry Club at Petro Sport Stadium, on the at . Both teams will be looking for a strong showing when they meet, with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons.
The best betting tips of this Egyptian Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert Tipover 2.5 Goals
Detailed stats and analysis
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
Zamalek vs Al-Masry Club | Best odds
Current form comparison for Zamalek and Al-Masry Club
- Al-Masry Club - Zamalek0-112. January 2021
- Al-Masry Club - Zamalek0-11. October 2020
- Zamalek - Al-Masry Club1-06. August 2020
- Al-Masry Club - Zamalek2-111. April 2019
- Last match of Zamalek was against Tala'ea El-Gaish SC and ended 1 - 2.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Zamalek won 6 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Zamalek won a total of 15 games out of 23 matches, lost 2 and 6 ended in a draw.
Al-Masry Club Form
- The previous Al-Masry Club match against Al Ittihad Alexandria Club finished 1 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Al-Masry Club won 5 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Al-Masry Club won a total of 10 games out of 23 matches, lost 4 and 9 ended in a draw.
Expert tip for the top of the table clash between Zamalek and Al-Masry Club
For the upcoming match between Zamalek and Al-Masry Club, our expert tip is to bet on an over 2.5 Goals, with 22bet offering odds of 2.33 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 53 %.