West Ham United vs Chelsea | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We give you expert predictions ahead of the Premier League match between West Ham United and Chelsea. Our highly experienced team analyses statistical data like home and away records, head to heads and current news on the team and its players to give you the best picks. Read on for all of our free football predictions and betting tips for this fixture.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|West Ham United||Chelsea|
The derby on the at between West Ham United and Chelsea will take place at London Stadium in London. It’s one of the biggest derbies in the Premier League. The fans expect a quality game. Results from previous games suggest West Ham United is in better form but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything in a game of such tradition. Anything is possible and there have been a few surprise results over the years. Players know how much these games mean to their fans which gives this derby extra spice.
Top betting tips for the Premier League fixture
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipDouble Chance 1X
Detailed stats and analysis
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%
West Ham United vs Chelsea odds
Performance analysis of the teams
- Chelsea - West Ham United3-021. December 2020
- West Ham United - Chelsea3-21. July 2020
- Chelsea - West Ham United0-130. November 2019
- Chelsea - West Ham United2-08. April 2019
West Ham United Form
- The previous West Ham United match against Newcastle United finished 3 - 2.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, West Ham United won 5 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, West Ham United won a total of 14 games out of 26 matches, lost 7 and 5 ended in a draw.
- The previous Chelsea match against Brighton & Hove Albion finished 0 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Chelsea managed 5 wins, scoring 8 and conceding 1.6 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Chelsea won a total of 13 games out of 26 matches, lost 6 and 7 ended in a draw.
Expert tip for the Derby between West Ham United and Chelsea
Sitting next to each other in the Premier League table, there is little to choose in terms of a safe prediction. Statistics and the expert proof, that there is a probability of 62 % on a Double Chance 1X which is corroborated by the odds of 2.39 you can get at 22bet.