Sporting Braga vs Boavista | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We give you expert predictions ahead of the Primeira Liga match between Sporting Braga and Boavista. Our highly experienced team analyses statistical data like home and away records, head to heads and current news on the team and its players to give you the best picks. Read on for all of our free football predictions and betting tips for this fixture.
Performance of the last 10 matches
The derby on the at between Sporting Braga and Boavista will take place at Éstadio dos Barreiros in Funchal. It’s one of the biggest derbies in the Primeira Liga. The fans expect a quality game. Results from previous games suggest Sporting Braga is in better form but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything in a game of such tradition. Anything is possible and there have been a few surprise results over the years. Players know how much these games mean to their fans which gives this derby extra spice.
Betting tips for the Primeira Liga game between Sporting Braga and Boavista
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSporting Braga
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and predictions
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 51%No 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%
Pre-match odds for Sporting Braga vs Boavista
Head-to-Head results Sporting Braga vs Boavista
- Sporting Braga - Boavista2-121. April 2021
- Boavista - Sporting Braga1-428. December 2020
- Sporting Braga - Boavista0-113. June 2020
- Boavista - Sporting Braga2-031. October 2019
Sporting Braga Form
- Last match of Sporting Braga was against CD Santa Clara and ended 1 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Sporting Braga managed 4 wins, scoring 6 and conceding 1.5 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Sporting Braga won a total of 6 games out of 17 matches, lost 3 and 8 ended in a draw.
- The previous Boavista match against Estoril Praia finished 1 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Boavista managed 4 wins, scoring 4 and conceding 0.8 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Boavista played a total of 17 games, scored in total 24 times and got 21 hints in their own net.
Expert tip for the Derby between Sporting Braga and Boavista
After making a more in-depth analysis of past trends and tradition for todays’ derby game, our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 3.10 if you play at 22bet.