Paços de Ferreira vs Os Belenenses | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We give you expert predictions ahead of the Primeira Liga match between Paços de Ferreira and Os Belenenses. Our highly experienced team analyses statistical data like home and away records, head to heads and current news on the team and its players to give you the best picks. Read on for all of our free football predictions and betting tips for this fixture.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Paços de Ferreira||Os Belenenses|
On the at fans at Estádio da Mata Real in Paços de Ferreira will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 5 in the Primeira Liga gives Paços de Ferreira a slight edge but you can never discard Os Belenenses. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Paços de Ferreira will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Top betting tips for the Primeira Liga fixture
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetOs Belenenses
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Interesting facts and pre-match statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 35%under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 16%under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%
Paços de Ferreira vs Os Belenenses | Best odds
Current form comparison for Paços de Ferreira and Os Belenenses
- Os Belenenses - Paços de Ferreira0-210. January 2021
- Paços de Ferreira - Os Belenenses2-117. June 2020
- Os Belenenses - Paços de Ferreira1-04. November 2019
- Paços de Ferreira - Os Belenenses1-014. July 2018
Paços de Ferreira Form
- The previous Paços de Ferreira match against Rio Ave FC finished 1 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Paços de Ferreira managed 3 wins, scoring 7 and conceding 1.4 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Paços de Ferreira won a total of 12 games out of 24 matches, lost 8 and 4 ended in a draw.
Os Belenenses Form
- Last match of Os Belenenses was against FC Gil Vicente and ended 2 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Os Belenenses managed 4 wins, scoring 6 and conceding 1.2 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Os Belenenses played a total of 24 games, scored in total 19 times and got 23 hints in their own net.
Paços de Ferreira vs Os Belenenses expert betting tip
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Double Chance X2 with a probability of 68 %. The best odds of 1.70 for that outcome you’ll find at betway.