Liverpool vs West Ham United | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Before you choose a winner in the Premier League match, make sure you read our preview and the best odds from various bookmakers. Based on the Liverpool and West Ham United statistics and current roster, we will give you our pre-game analysis and expectations ahead of the match.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Liverpool||West Ham United|
On the at fans at Anfield in Liverpool will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 1 in the Premier League gives Liverpool a slight edge but you can never discard West Ham United. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Liverpool will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Our top tips and odds for the game Liverpool vs West Ham United
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score Yes
Detailed stats and analysis
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
Pre-match odds for Liverpool vs West Ham United
Current form comparison for Liverpool and West Ham United
- West Ham United - Liverpool0-229. January 2020
- West Ham United - Liverpool1-14. February 2019
- Liverpool - West Ham United4-012. August 2018
- Liverpool - West Ham United4-124. February 2018
- The previous Liverpool match against Norwich City FC finished 0 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Liverpool won 10 matches, 5 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Liverpool won a total of 22 games out of 23 matches, lost 0 and 1 ended in a draw.
West Ham United Form
- Last match of West Ham United was against Manchester City and ended 2 - 0.
- In their last 10 games West Ham United managed 2 wins, scoring 6 and conceding 0.6 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, West Ham United played a total of 23 games, scored in total 26 times and got 38 hints in their own net.
Liverpool vs West Ham United | Expert Tip
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Both Teams To Score Yes with a probability of 55 %. The best odds of 2.00 for that outcome you’ll find at William Hill.