Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview and betting tips to find out the news and forecasts for the Premier League game between Everton and Brighton & Hove Albion. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Everton||Brighton & Hove Albion|
This Premier League game on the at between Everton and Brighton & Hove Albion being streamed live on most quality bookmaker sites. It’s hard to predict who will win, but both squads are ready to battle it out on, what is surely going to be, a packed Goodison Park in Liverpool. Positions in the table don’t show the full story, but the host will want to impress at home. Previous encounters proof, that both teams are eager to take home three points.
Our top betting tips and odds for Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Pre-game analysis and statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion odds
Everton and Brighton & Hove Albion performances
- Everton - Brighton & Hove Albion1-011. January 2020
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Everton3-226. October 2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Everton1-029. December 2018
- Everton - Brighton & Hove Albion3-13. November 2018
- The previous Everton match against Crystal Palace finished 1 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Everton managed 6 wins, scoring 17 and conceding 1.7 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Everton won a total of 6 games out of 11 matches, lost 3 and 2 ended in a draw.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- The previous Brighton & Hove Albion match against Manchester United finished 2 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Brighton & Hove Albion managed 3 wins, scoring 12 and conceding 1.2 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion played a total of 12 games, scored in total 13 times and got 19 hints in their own net.
Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Betting Tip
For the upcoming match between Everton and Brighton & Hove Albion, our expert tip is to bet on an Double Chance X2, with bet365 offering odds of 2.10 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 53 %.