Chelsea vs Manchester City | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Before you choose a winner in the Premier League match, make sure you read our preview and the best odds from various bookmakers. Based on the Chelsea and Manchester City statistics and current roster, we will give you our pre-game analysis and expectations ahead of the match.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Shots on Goal||3.75.1|
In round 16 of the Premier League we have Chelsea meeting Manchester City at Stamford Bridge, on the at . Both teams will be looking for a strong showing when they meet, with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons.
Betting tips for the Premier League game between Chelsea and Manchester City
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester City
Expert Tipover 3.5 Goals
Pre-game analysis and statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 87%under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 70%under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 48%under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%
Chelsea vs Manchester City | Best odds
Detailed comparison of the teams
- Chelsea - Manchester City0-25. August 2018
- Manchester City - Chelsea1-04. March 2018
- Chelsea - Manchester City0-130. September 2017
- Chelsea - Manchester City2-15. April 2017
- Last match of Chelsea was against Wolverhampton Wanderers and ended 2 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Chelsea won 7 matches, 5 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Chelsea played a total of 26 games, scored in total 49 times and got 21 hints in their own net.
Manchester City Form
- Last match of Manchester City was against Watford and ended 1 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Manchester City managed 9 wins, scoring 20 and conceding 2 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Manchester City won a total of 18 games out of 24 matches, lost 3 and 3 ended in a draw.
Expert tip for Chelsea vs Manchester City
According to all available statistics and experiences of our experts, the best tip is to bet on a over 3.5 Goals, with a probability of 48 %. Pinnacle gives for this outcome exceptional odds of 2.64.