Alavés vs Atlético Madrid | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We give you expert predictions ahead of the La Liga match between Alavés and Atlético Madrid. Our highly experienced team analyses statistical data like home and away records, head to heads and current news on the team and its players to give you the best picks.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Shots on Goal||3.73.4|
On the at fans at Estadio de Mendizorroza in Vitoria-Gasteiz will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 5 in the La Liga gives Alavés a slight edge but you can never discard Atlético Madrid. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Alavés will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Top betting tips for the La Liga fixture
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAtlético Madrid
Expert TipDouble Chance 1X
Pre-game analysis and statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 35%under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 16%under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%
Alavés vs Atlético Madrid | Best odds
Head-to-Head results Alavés vs Atlético Madrid
- Atlético Madrid - Alavés3-08. December 2018
- Alavés - Atlético Madrid0-129. April 2018
- Atlético Madrid - Alavés1-016. December 2017
- Alavés - Atlético Madrid0-028. January 2017
- Last match of Alavés was against Huesca and ended 1 - 3.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Alavés won 3 matches, 1 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Alavés won a total of 10 games out of 25 matches, lost 8 and 7 ended in a draw.
Atlético Madrid Form
- Last match of Atlético Madrid was against Athletic Bilbao and ended 2 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Atlético Madrid won 6 matches, 2 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Atlético Madrid played a total of 32 games, scored in total 48 times and got 27 hints in their own net.
Expert tip for Alavés vs Atlético Madrid
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Double Chance 1X with a probability of 62 %. The best odds of 2.05 for that outcome you’ll find at William Hill.