CA Osasuna vs Getafe | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the comprehensive analysis of this La Liga match between CA Osasuna and Getafe, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our experts will provide the best betting tips, predictions and odds.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On the at fans at Estadio El Sadar in Pamplona will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 11 in the La Liga gives CA Osasuna a slight edge but you can never discard Getafe. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host CA Osasuna will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Betting tips for the La Liga game between CA Osasuna and Getafe
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetCA Osasuna
Expert Tipover 1.5 Goals
Check out the statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 65%under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%
Pre-match odds for CA Osasuna vs Getafe
Performance analysis of the teams
- Getafe - CA Osasuna0-010. November 2019
CA Osasuna Form
- The previous CA Osasuna match against Eibar finished 0 - 2.
- In their last 10 games CA Osasuna managed 5 wins, scoring 11 and conceding 1.1 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, CA Osasuna won a total of 6 games out of 15 matches, lost 6 and 3 ended in a draw.
- The previous Getafe match against Real Madrid finished 1 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Getafe managed 2 wins, scoring 11 and conceding 1.1 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Getafe won a total of 6 games out of 14 matches, lost 4 and 4 ended in a draw.
CA Osasuna vs Getafe | Betting Tip
For the upcoming match between CA Osasuna and Getafe, our expert tip is to bet on an over 1.5 Goals, with 22bet offering odds of 1.59 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 65 %.