Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview and betting tips to find out the news and forecasts for the Premier League game between Burnley and Brighton & Hove Albion. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Burnley||Brighton & Hove Albion|
On the at fans at Turf Moor in Burnley will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 17 in the Premier League gives Burnley a slight edge but you can never discard Brighton & Hove Albion. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Burnley will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Our top betting tips and odds for Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBrighton & Hove Albion
Expert Tipunder 2.5 Goals
Check out the statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 59%under 41%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 32%under 68%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 14%under 86%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%
Pre-match odds for Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Burnley and Brighton & Hove Albion performances
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Burnley0-06. November 2020
- Burnley - Brighton & Hove Albion1-226. July 2020
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Burnley1-114. September 2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Burnley1-39. February 2019
- Last match of Burnley was against Manchester City and ended 0 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Burnley managed 4 wins, scoring 6 and conceding 1.2 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Burnley played a total of 21 games, scored in total 13 times and got 28 hints in their own net.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- The previous Brighton & Hove Albion match against Liverpool finished 0 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Brighton & Hove Albion won 3 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion won a total of 5 games out of 22 matches, lost 7 and 10 ended in a draw.
Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Betting Tip
For the upcoming match between Burnley and Brighton & Hove Albion, our expert tip is to bet on an under 2.5 Goals, with 22bet offering odds of 1.62 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 68 %.