Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Whatever kind of bet you want to place, you’ll find the information you need right here. Based on the comprehensive analysis of this Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and West Ham United, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our group of industry pros will provide you with the best picks.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||West Ham United|
|Shots on Goal||3.35|
On the at fans at The Amex in Brighton will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 5 in the Premier League gives Brighton & Hove Albion a slight edge but you can never discard West Ham United. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Brighton & Hove Albion will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United | Betting Tips
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWest Ham United
Expert Tipover 2.5 Goals
Detailed stats and analysis
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 86%under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 68%under 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 46%under 54%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%
Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United | Best odds
Detailed comparison of the teams
- West Ham United - Brighton & Hove Albion2-22. January 2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - West Ham United1-05. October 2018
- Brighton & Hove Albion - West Ham United3-13. February 2018
- West Ham United - Brighton & Hove Albion0-320. October 2017
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Last match of Brighton & Hove Albion was against Watford and ended 0 - 3.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Brighton & Hove Albion won 5 matches, 1 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion won a total of 8 games out of 20 matches, lost 8 and 4 ended in a draw.
West Ham United Form
- The previous West Ham United match against Manchester City finished 0 - 5.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, West Ham United won 6 matches, 5 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, West Ham United won a total of 9 games out of 17 matches, lost 6 and 2 ended in a draw.
Expert tip for Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United
According to all available statistics and experiences of our experts, the best tip is to bet on a over 2.5 Goals, with a probability of 68 %. NetBet gives for this outcome exceptional odds of 1.91.