Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview to find out the news and forecasts for the Premier League game between Brighton & Hove Albion and West Ham United. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||West Ham United|
|Shots on Goal||2.34.5|
At on the Brighton & Hove Albion and West Ham United will meet at the The Amex for their round No. 1 match of the Premier League. Both teams are not likely to give up all three points without fight so it might be a tense affair. Make sure you follow our picks and a selection of the most popular betting odds for the game as we get closer to kick-off time.
The best betting tips of this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWest Ham United
Expert TipWest Ham United
Interesting facts and pre-match statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
Top odds for the game between Brighton & Hove Albion and West Ham United
Performance analysis of the teams
- West Ham United - Brighton & Hove Albion2-22. January 2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - West Ham United1-05. October 2018
- Brighton & Hove Albion - West Ham United3-13. February 2018
- West Ham United - Brighton & Hove Albion0-320. October 2017
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- The previous Brighton & Hove Albion match against Manchester City finished 1 - 4.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Brighton & Hove Albion won 0 matches, 0 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion played a total of 28 games, scored in total 26 times and got 44 hints in their own net.
West Ham United Form
- The previous West Ham United match against Watford finished 1 - 4.
- In their last 10 games West Ham United managed 5 wins, scoring 7 and conceding 0.7 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, West Ham United won a total of 8 games out of 21 matches, lost 9 and 4 ended in a draw.
Expert tip for the top of the table clash between Brighton & Hove Albion and West Ham United
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a West Ham United with a probability of 41 %. The best odds of 2.52 for that outcome you’ll find at 1XBET.