Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview and betting tips to find out the news and forecasts for the Premier League game between Brighton & Hove Albion and Crystal Palace. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Crystal Palace|
At on the Brighton & Hove Albion and Crystal Palace will meet at the The Amex for their round No. 25 match of the Premier League. Both teams are not likely to give up all three points without fight so it might be a tense affair. Make sure you follow our picks and a selection of the most popular betting odds for the game as we get closer to kick-off time.
The best betting tips of this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBrighton & Hove Albion
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 65%under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 44%No 56%
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace | Best odds
Current form comparison for Brighton & Hove Albion and Crystal Palace
- Crystal Palace - Brighton & Hove Albion1-118. October 2020
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Crystal Palace0-129. February 2020
- Crystal Palace - Brighton & Hove Albion1-116. December 2019
- Crystal Palace - Brighton & Hove Albion1-29. March 2019
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Last match of Brighton & Hove Albion was against Aston Villa and ended 0 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Brighton & Hove Albion managed 3 wins, scoring 4 and conceding 0.8 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion played a total of 24 games, scored in total 25 times and got 29 hints in their own net.
Crystal Palace Form
- Last match of Crystal Palace was against Burnley and ended 0 - 3.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Crystal Palace won 3 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Crystal Palace won a total of 8 games out of 24 matches, lost 11 and 5 ended in a draw.
Expert betting tip for Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Double Chance X2 with a probability of 59 %. The best odds of 2.16 for that outcome you’ll find at Melbet.