Boavista vs Maritimo Funchal | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Before you choose a winner in the Primeira Liga match, make sure you read our preview and the best odds from various bookmakers. Based on the Boavista and Maritimo Funchal statistics and current roster, we will give you our pre-game analysis and expectations ahead of the match.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Shots on Goal||00.7|
Sitting next to each other in the Primeira Liga table might lead you to expect a close game between Boavista and Maritimo Funchal at Estádio do Bessa on the at . On paper, teams are evenly matched. However, both want to impress their fans, so this match will be for sure more intense than ever.
The best betting tips of this Primeira Liga match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score No
Interesting facts and pre-match statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 24%under 76%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 9%under 91%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 33%No 67%
Highest odds for the match Boavista vs Maritimo Funchal
Head-to-Head results Boavista vs Maritimo Funchal
- Boavista - Maritimo Funchal2-131. January 2018
- Maritimo Funchal - Boavista1-020. August 2017
- Boavista - Maritimo Funchal3-012. March 2017
- Maritimo Funchal - Boavista1-121. October 2016
- Last match of Boavista was against Sporting Braga and ended 1 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Boavista won 3 matches, 3 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Boavista played a total of 23 games, scored in total 22 times and got 22 hints in their own net.
Maritimo Funchal Form
- The previous Maritimo Funchal match against Portimonense SC finished 2 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Maritimo Funchal won 1 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Maritimo Funchal won a total of 6 games out of 24 matches, lost 16 and 2 ended in a draw.
Boavista vs Maritimo Funchal | Expert Tip
According to all available statistics and experiences of our experts, the best tip is to bet on a Both Teams To Score No, with a probability of 67 %. 1XBET gives for this outcome exceptional odds of 1.78.