Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Whatever kind of bet you want to place, you’ll find the information you need right here. Based on the comprehensive analysis of this Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our group of industry pros will provide you with the best picks.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
|Shots on Goal||1.12.4|
On the at fans at The Amex in Brighton will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 12 in the Premier League gives Brighton & Hove Albion a slight edge but you can never discard Wolverhampton Wanderers. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Brighton & Hove Albion will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Top betting tips for the Premier League fixture
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWolverhampton Wanderers
Expert Tipunder 2.5 Goals
Detailed stats and analysis
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 59%under 41%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 32%under 68%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 14%under 86%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%
Top odds for the game between Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers
Current form comparison for Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Wolverhampton Wanderers1-018. October 2016
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Wolverhampton Wanderers0-11. January 2016
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Last match of Brighton & Hove Albion was against and ended 0 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Brighton & Hove Albion managed 4 wins, scoring 13 and conceding 1.3 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion won a total of 5 games out of 17 matches, lost 7 and 5 ended in a draw.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- The previous Wolverhampton Wanderers match against Watford finished 0 - 2.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Wolverhampton Wanderers won 5 matches, 3 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Wolverhampton Wanderers played a total of 20 games, scored in total 20 times and got 15 hints in their own net.
Expert tip for Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a under 2.5 Goals with a probability of 68 %. The best odds of 1.61 for that outcome you’ll find at Pinnacle.