Football Betting Sites for Nigeria
Football is undoubtedly the most popular sport throughout Nigeria, as it is in many countries across the world, with betting on the sport now a favourite pastime for many. However, there are a number of factors that combine to define which bookmakers offer the best platforms for wagering on the beautiful game.
As a result, we have taken a detailed look at some of the best football betting sites around, analysing their strengths and weaknesses in the process, narrowing down the list to some of the best sites available to customers in Nigeria. We have looked at odds, in-play betting and live-streaming, among other things, with the bookmakers mentioned on this site offering a good option to any punter looking for a new betting platform.
The Best Football Betting Sites in Nigeria
- 360Bet – 360Bet are known for having some of the best odds around, while their sportsbook welcome bonus is also one of the most generous around. Football betting customers can earn a 100% bonus on their opening deposit on their site, up to a maximum of 30,000NGN, providing the perfect platform on which to kick-start wagering on the beautiful game. As well as this, 360Bet also cater well for mobile customers, with their app allowing bets to be placed quickly, perfect for those looking to take advantage of their wide range of in-play markets. As well as this, the bookmaker offers a loyalty scheme called Keno, which ensures that customers regularly receive free bets.
- Bet9ja – Bet9ja are undoubtedly one of the most recognisable betting platforms in Nigeria, with their odds and bonuses among the best around. As a result, the bookmaker now have a substantial customer base across the country, with their football offerings dominating their website. Having been in the industry for a long time now, Bet9ja’s coverage when it comes to both pre-match and in-play markets is excellent, with their user-friendly platform allowing for an enjoyable wagering experience.
- MerryBet – MerryBet have also gained a strong reputation within Nigeria as a result of their fast withdrawals and welcome bonus, with their football coverage also rivalling any other platform around today. Customers are able to earn bonuses on football accumulator bets placed, as well as earning a 100% bonus on their first deposit.
What is a good Betting Site?
When looking for a new football betting site, it is worth keeping in mind a number of factors, including those which offer the best odds, depth of markets, promotions and quickest pay-outs. So whatever football team you follow or a are potentially looking to bet on, the following sites are worth looking into, with these criteria having been used in order to separate the weak from the chaff:
- All-Rounder – We have taken a detailed look at the history of all our bookmakers, as well as their reliability and security, meaning that all sites listed are 100% safe and trustworthy.
- Odds – We have looked at some of the best sites in both Nigeria and across the globe, with only those offering competitive odds making the cut.
- Promotions – We will also let you know which sites have the best welcome bonuses and ongoing promotions surrounding football markets, perfect for those who enjoy a helping hand along the way from their bookmaker.
- Additional Extras -Along the way, we will also point out some of the great additional features offered by bookmakers, which help to make betting on football all the more enjoyable.
With football now being the most popular sports betting market in the country, with many bookmakers taking thousands of bets each day, competition between websites is fierce. However, there are certain factors that help to separate the best bookmakers from the rest. So, let’s take a look at some of the best platforms for customers in Nigeria when it comes to in-play betting, live streaming and odds.
Best Football Sites for In-Play Betting
In-play betting is now one of the most popular forms of online wagering, with football matches attracting a large amount of interest from customers. There is nothing better than backing your favourite team to come back from a losing position to win, with a number of bookmakers offering attractive prices on such markets. As well as this, customers have the opportunity to bet on which team will score next, the next goalscorer and the total number of goals.
Odds are updated in real time in accordance with events on the pitch, making this a hugely exciting form of betting. All of the bookmakers we recommend have dedicated in-play pages, however they will sometimes be known as live betting. In terms of in-play offerings, bookmakers including 888Sport, Bet9ja and Betway are among the best options for customers in Nigeria, with football markets offered in huge numbers. As well as this, they also offer cash out features, which is perfect for those interested in live betting.
Best Football Betting Sites for Live Streaming
The rise of in-play betting ha also seen bookmakers improve their offerings when it coves to live streaming, with the ability to watch action as it unfolds on the field making the entire wagering process all the more exciting. Despite not all bookmakers offering such a service, due to finances and licensing agreements, this is well worth looking out for when searching for a new betting platform. Betfair are undoubtedly one of the best platforms when it comes to live-streaming, with a large number of football matches from around the world available to watch, however customers must have a funded account in order to gain access. Elsewhere, platforms such as Betway and 1XBet also score highly in this area, with schedules on hand to allow customers to plan their in-play betting alongside live streaming.
Best Football Betting Sites for Odds
Which betting site is best when it comes to football odds? The most popular sportsbooks in Nigeria all offer competitive odds, however there are certainly some that stand out from the crowd. No one ever wishes to feel like they are not getting the best prices possible, with bookmakers including NaijaBet, NairaBet and Betfair among the most appealing in this area. However, it is worth checking out the prices offered by a bookmaker before signing up, with many sportsbooks specialising in either pre-match or live betting markets.