Online betting sites often run promotions for their loyal customers. The newcomer on the market, 22Bet is no different. For all their customers, they prepared the new Friday Reload Sportsbook bonus.
Each time you make a deposit on Friday on any sports, you will receive a 40% bonus up to €50 worth. The 40% is based on the deposit you made. For example, if you deposit €20, you get an €8 bonus. You will get a €50 bonus when you stake €125.
This offer is available for new and existing customers. To become a 22Bet user, you must register on the site. Follow the “Registration” link in the bottom right-hand corner of the site and fill out a simple form. You must be at least 18 years old and a Nigerian resident to use 22Bet. All new users will also be eligible for a Welcome bonus of up to €120 and 22 bet points.
Once you have registered, find the bonuses page where you can read the full Terms and Conditions about betting on 22Bet. Below you will find rules specific to this promotion:
- To qualify for the bonus, you must make a minimum deposit of €1.
- You will get a 40% bonus of up to €50 depending on how much you deposited.
- Players will be allowed only one 40% bonus per Friday.
- When you make a deposit, don’t check the “I do not want any bonuses” box. If you do, you won’t receive your 40% bonus.
- The bonus will automatically go to your account balance after you make the deposit.
- Customers will not be allowed to take out any cash from their accounts until the 40% bonus has been rolled over three times.
- Bonus must be used for accumulator bets with a minimum of three events per bet.
- Once you receive your bonus, you have 24 hours to use it.
- Minimum odds for the multiple bets must be 1.40.
- If you make a withdrawal before the bonus has been rolled over, you will lose the bonus.
- Should you not use the bonus within 24 hours of getting it, it will be void from your balance.
- You can use the bonus to bet on SPORTS only.
- The offer is valid only for players with ONE account.
Please visit the Friday Reload promotion page to read about the full terms and conditions. Make sure you check for updates, as 22Bet reserve the right to cancel or change their offers at any point.
Newcomers in the online betting market, 22Bet have a modern and user-friendly website. You can access them on your computer at home or on any portable devices like laptops and tablets. The company has a dedicated app you can download from your app store whether you use iOS or Android operating systems.
The 22Bet Sportsbook cover around 40 different sports which are displayed alphabetically and easy to find. Football and tennis are the most popular sports, but you can also bet on UFC, wrestling, surfing, rowing, water polo and others. You can also bet on the lottery and special bets like politics, British Royal Family and various other unusual markets.
Live betting offers you the possibility of betting on a thousand events a day. All the live matches are lined up on the left, while you can also categorize them based on the sports. Once you go into a match, you will find a live tracker screen with live statistics. Below the event, you can choose from around 30 or more markets to stake your money on all the way up the final whistle.
The Casino sections let you choose from playing slots or table games, or Live Casino games like Roulette, Blackjack or even Monopoly.