Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview to find out the news and forecasts for the Premier League game between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Tottenham Hotspur. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Wolverhampton Wanderers||Tottenham Hotspur|
|Shots on Goal||3.12.1|
On the at fans at Molineux Stadium in Wolverhampton will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 10 in the Premier League gives Wolverhampton Wanderers a slight edge but you can never discard Tottenham Hotspur. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Wolverhampton Wanderers will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Our top tips and odds for the game Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetTottenham Hotspur
Expert Tipunder 2.5 Goals
Check out the statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%
Top odds for the game between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Tottenham Hotspur
Detailed comparison of the teams
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- The previous Wolverhampton Wanderers match against Brighton & Hove Albion finished 1 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Wolverhampton Wanderers managed 5 wins, scoring 11 and conceding 1.1 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Wolverhampton Wanderers played a total of 20 games, scored in total 20 times and got 16 hints in their own net.
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- Last match of Tottenham Hotspur was against Manchester City and ended 0 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Tottenham Hotspur managed 3 wins, scoring 19 and conceding 1.9 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Tottenham Hotspur won a total of 10 games out of 20 matches, lost 7 and 3 ended in a draw.
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur | Expert Tip
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a under 2.5 Goals with a probability of 54 %. The best odds of 1.88 for that outcome you’ll find at Pinnacle.