Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Leicester City | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Before you choose a winner in the Premier League match, make sure you read our preview and the best odds from various bookmakers. Based on the Wolverhampton Wanderers and Leicester City statistics and current roster, we will give you our pre-game analysis and expectations ahead of the match.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Wolverhampton Wanderers||Leicester City|
On the at fans at Molineux Stadium in Wolverhampton will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 9 in the Premier League gives Wolverhampton Wanderers a slight edge but you can never discard Leicester City. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Wolverhampton Wanderers will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Betting tips for the Premier League game between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Leicester City
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLeicester City
Expert Tipover 2.5 Goals
Detailed stats and analysis
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Leicester City | Best odds
Head-to-Head results Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Leicester City
- Leicester City - Wolverhampton Wanderers0-011. August 2019
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Leicester City4-319. January 2019
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Leicester City0-025. September 2018
- Leicester City - Wolverhampton Wanderers2-018. August 2018
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- Last match of Wolverhampton Wanderers was against Manchester United and ended 0 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Wolverhampton Wanderers managed 3 wins, scoring 16 and conceding 1.6 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Wolverhampton Wanderers won a total of 8 games out of 24 matches, lost 6 and 10 ended in a draw.
Leicester City Form
- The previous Leicester City match against Chelsea finished 2 - 2.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Leicester City won 4 matches, 3 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Leicester City won a total of 15 games out of 24 matches, lost 6 and 3 ended in a draw.
Expert tip for Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Leicester City
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a over 2.5 Goals with a probability of 58 %. The best odds of 2.10 for that outcome you’ll find at 1XBET.