Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the Wolverhampton Wanderers and Burnley statistics and current roster on , we will give you our pre-game analysis, prediction, betting tips and expectations ahead of the match. Read our preview and find the best odds from various bookmakers.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On the at fans at Molineux Stadium in Wolverhampton will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 12 in the Premier League gives Wolverhampton Wanderers a slight edge but you can never discard Burnley. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Wolverhampton Wanderers will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley | Betting Tips
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWolverhampton Wanderers
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Detailed stats and analysis
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 65%under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley | Best odds
Head-to-Head results Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- Burnley - Wolverhampton Wanderers2-121. December 2020
- Burnley - Wolverhampton Wanderers1-115. July 2020
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Burnley1-125. August 2019
- Burnley - Wolverhampton Wanderers2-030. March 2019
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- The previous Wolverhampton Wanderers match against Sheffield United finished 1 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Wolverhampton Wanderers managed 4 wins, scoring 4 and conceding 0.8 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Wolverhampton Wanderers played a total of 27 games, scored in total 27 times and got 34 hints in their own net.
- Last match of Burnley was against Manchester United and ended 3 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Burnley won 2 matches, of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Burnley played a total of 28 games, scored in total 23 times and got 37 hints in their own net.
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley | Betting Tip
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Double Chance X2 with a probability of 64 %. The best odds of 1.80 for that outcome you’ll find at Melbet.