Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Before you choose a winner in the Premier League match, make sure you read our preview and the best odds from various bookmakers. Based on the Wolverhampton Wanderers and Brighton & Hove Albion statistics and current roster, we will give you our pre-game analysis and expectations ahead of the match.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Wolverhampton Wanderers||Brighton & Hove Albion|
|Shots on Goal||2.74.6|
At on the Wolverhampton Wanderers and Brighton & Hove Albion will meet at the Molineux Stadium for their round No. 35 match of the Premier League. Both teams are not likely to give up all three points without fight so it might be a tense affair. Make sure you follow our picks and a selection of the most popular betting odds for the game as we get closer to kick-off time.
Betting tips for the Premier League game between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Brighton & Hove Albion
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWolverhampton Wanderers
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Prices for the clash Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Head-to-Head results Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Wolverhampton Wanderers1-027. October 2018
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Wolverhampton Wanderers1-018. October 2016
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- The previous Wolverhampton Wanderers match against Southampton finished 3 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Wolverhampton Wanderers won 4 matches, 3 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Wolverhampton Wanderers won a total of 9 games out of 25 matches, lost 11 and 5 ended in a draw.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- The previous Brighton & Hove Albion match against Cardiff City finished 0 - 2.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Brighton & Hove Albion won 3 matches, 1 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion played a total of 31 games, scored in total 33 times and got 46 hints in their own net.
Expert tip for Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Double Chance X2 with a probability of 58 %. The best odds of 1.8 for that outcome you’ll find at 1XBET.