Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview and betting tips to find out the news and forecasts for the Premier League game between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Brighton & Hove Albion. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Wolverhampton Wanderers||Brighton & Hove Albion|
At on the Wolverhampton Wanderers and Brighton & Hove Albion will meet at the Molineux Stadium for their round No. 35 match of the Premier League. Both teams are not likely to give up all three points without fight so it might be a tense affair. Make sure you follow our picks and a selection of the most popular betting odds for the game as we get closer to kick-off time.
The best betting tips of this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBrighton & Hove Albion
Expert Tipunder 2.5 Goals
Check out the statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 57%under 43%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 30%under 70%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 13%under 87%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 38%No 62%
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion odds
Detailed comparison of the teams
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Wolverhampton Wanderers3-32. January 2021
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Brighton & Hove Albion0-07. March 2020
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Wolverhampton Wanderers2-28. December 2019
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Brighton & Hove Albion0-020. April 2019
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- The previous Wolverhampton Wanderers match against West Bromwich Albion finished 1 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Wolverhampton Wanderers won 3 matches, of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Wolverhampton Wanderers played a total of 27 games, scored in total 25 times and got 38 hints in their own net.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- The previous Brighton & Hove Albion match against Leeds United finished 2 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Brighton & Hove Albion managed 3 wins, scoring 3 and conceding 0.6 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion played a total of 27 games, scored in total 24 times and got 25 hints in their own net.
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Betting Tip
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a under 2.5 Goals with a probability of 70 %. The best odds of 1.66 for that outcome you’ll find at 22bet.