West Ham United vs Manchester United | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the West Ham United and Manchester United statistics and current roster on , we will give you our pre-game analysis, prediction, betting tips and expectations ahead of the match. Read our preview and find the best odds from various bookmakers.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|West Ham United||Manchester United|
On the at fans at London Stadium in London will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position in the Premier League gives West Ham United a slight edge but you can never discard Manchester United. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host West Ham United will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Betting tips for the Premier League game between West Ham United and Manchester United
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWest Ham United
Expert Tipover 3.5 Goals
Check out the statistics and predictions
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 75%No 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 91%under 9%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 76%under 24%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 57%under 43%
Pre-match odds for West Ham United vs Manchester United
Head-to-Head results West Ham United vs Manchester United
- Manchester United - West Ham United1-014. March 2021
- Manchester United - West Ham United1-09. February 2021
- West Ham United - Manchester United1-35. December 2020
- Manchester United - West Ham United1-122. July 2020
West Ham United Form
- The previous West Ham United match against Southampton finished 0 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, West Ham United won 5 matches, of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, West Ham United played a total of 14 games, scored in total 30 times and got 19 hints in their own net.
Manchester United Form
- Last match of Manchester United was against Newcastle United and ended 4 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Manchester United won 5 matches, of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Manchester United played a total of 13 games, scored in total 27 times and got 15 hints in their own net.
Expert betting tip for West Ham United vs Manchester United
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a over 3.5 Goals with a probability of 57 %. The best odds of 3.18 for that outcome you’ll find at 22bet.