West Ham United vs Manchester City | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Before you choose a winner in the Premier League match, make sure you read our preview and the best odds from various bookmakers. Based on the West Ham United and Manchester City statistics and current roster, we will give you our pre-game analysis and expectations ahead of the match.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|West Ham United||Manchester City|
|Shots on Goal||2.94.7|
This Premier League game on the at between West Ham United and Manchester City being streamed live on most quality bookmaker sites. It’s hard to predict who will win, but both squads are ready to battle it out on, what is surely going to be, a packed London Stadium in London. Positions in the table don’t show the full story, but the host will want to impress at home. Previous encounters proof, that both teams are eager to take home three points.
West Ham United vs Manchester City | Betting Tips
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester City
Expert TipWest Ham United +1.5 Goals
Detailed stats and analysis
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 88%under 12%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 71%under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 51%under 49%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 71%No 29%
Top odds for the game between West Ham United and Manchester City
Performance analysis of the teams
- West Ham United - Manchester City1-429. April 2018
- Manchester City - West Ham United2-13. December 2017
- West Ham United - Manchester City0-34. August 2017
- West Ham United - Manchester City0-41. February 2017
West Ham United Form
- The previous West Ham United match against Huddersfield Town finished 1 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, West Ham United won 4 matches, 3 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, West Ham United played a total of 21 games, scored in total 38 times and got 30 hints in their own net.
Manchester City Form
- The previous Manchester City match against Southampton finished 6 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Manchester City managed 9 wins, scoring 18 and conceding 1.8 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Manchester City played a total of 20 games, scored in total 51 times and got 12 hints in their own net.
Expert tip for West Ham United vs Manchester City
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a West Ham United +1.5 Goals with a probability of 75 %. The best odds of 2.22 for that outcome you’ll find at Pinnacle.