Watford vs West Ham United | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Before you choose a winner in the Premier League match, make sure you read our preview and the best odds from various bookmakers. Based on the Watford and West Ham United statistics and current roster, we will give you our pre-game analysis and expectations ahead of the match.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Watford||West Ham United|
|Shots on Goal||2.34.3|
At on the Watford and West Ham United will meet at the Vicarage Road for their round No. 3 match of the Premier League. Both teams are not likely to give up all three points without fight so it might be a tense affair. Make sure you follow our picks and a selection of the most popular betting odds for the game as we get closer to kick-off time.
Our top tips and odds for the game Watford vs West Ham United
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWest Ham United
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Detailed stats and analysis
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 82%under 18%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 60%under 40%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 61%No 39%
Top odds for the game between Watford and West Ham United
Head-to-Head results Watford vs West Ham United
- Watford - West Ham United1-412. May 2019
- West Ham United - Watford0-222. December 2018
- West Ham United - Watford2-010. February 2018
- Watford - West Ham United2-019. November 2017
- Last match of Watford was against Everton and ended 1 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Watford managed 3 wins, scoring 12 and conceding 1.2 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Watford won a total of 7 games out of 18 matches, lost 10 and 1 ended in a draw.
West Ham United Form
- Last match of West Ham United was against Brighton & Hove Albion and ended 1 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, West Ham United won 6 matches, 5 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, West Ham United played a total of 18 games, scored in total 32 times and got 29 hints in their own net.
Expert tip for the Derby between Watford and West Ham United
After making a more in-depth analysis of past trends and tradition for todays’ derby game, our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of if you play at betway.