Vitoria Guimarães vs FC Famalicão | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview and betting tips to find out the news and forecasts for the Primeira Liga game between Vitoria Guimarães and FC Famalicão. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Vitoria Guimarães||FC Famalicão|
In round 32 of the Primeira Liga we have Vitoria Guimarães meeting FC Famalicão at D. Afonso Henriques, on the at . Both teams will be looking for a strong showing when they meet, with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons.
Top betting tips for the Primeira Liga fixture
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Famalicão
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Check out the statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
Vitoria Guimarães vs FC Famalicão | Best odds
Performance analysis of the teams
- FC Famalicão - Vitoria Guimarães0-124. January 2021
- FC Famalicão - Vitoria Guimarães0-78. February 2020
- Vitoria Guimarães - FC Famalicão1-125. August 2019
- Vitoria Guimarães - FC Famalicão5-214. July 2019
Vitoria Guimarães Form
- The previous Vitoria Guimarães match against Sporting Farense finished 2 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Vitoria Guimarães managed 2 wins, scoring 6 and conceding 1.5 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Vitoria Guimarães played a total of 24 games, scored in total 31 times and got 32 hints in their own net.
FC Famalicão Form
- Last match of FC Famalicão was against CD Santa Clara and ended 1 - 0.
- In their last 10 games FC Famalicão managed 4 wins, scoring 9 and conceding 1.8 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, FC Famalicão won a total of 6 games out of 24 matches, lost 11 and 7 ended in a draw.
Expert tip for the Derby between Vitoria Guimarães and FC Famalicão
After making a more in-depth analysis of past trends and tradition for todays’ derby game, our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 1.48 if you play at Melbet.