Vitesse vs PEC Zwolle | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Whatever kind of bet you want to place, you’ll find the information you need right here. Based on the comprehensive analysis of this Eredivisie match between Vitesse and PEC Zwolle, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our group of industry pros will provide you with the best picks.
Performance of the last 10 matches
This Eredivisie game on the at between Vitesse and PEC Zwolle being streamed live on most quality bookmaker sites. It’s hard to predict who will win, but both squads are ready to battle it out on, what is surely going to be, a packed GelreDome in Arnhem. Positions in the table don’t show the full story, but the host will want to impress at home. Previous encounters proof, that both teams are eager to take home three points.
Vitesse vs PEC Zwolle | Betting Tips
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPEC Zwolle
Expert Tipover 3.5 Goals
Interesting facts and pre-match statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 90%under 10%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 55%under 45%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 74%No 26%
Highest odds for the match Vitesse vs PEC Zwolle
Detailed comparison of the teams
- Vitesse - PEC Zwolle4-120. April 2019
- PEC Zwolle - Vitesse0-216. September 2018
- PEC Zwolle - Vitesse1-227. January 2018
- Vitesse - PEC Zwolle0-05. November 2017
- Last match of Vitesse was against Willem II and ended 0 - 2.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Vitesse won 2 matches, 0 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Vitesse won a total of 9 games out of 26 matches, lost 7 and 10 ended in a draw.
PEC Zwolle Form
- Last match of PEC Zwolle was against FC Utrecht and ended 3 - 1.
- In their last 10 games PEC Zwolle managed 3 wins, scoring 17 and conceding 1.7 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, PEC Zwolle won a total of 6 games out of 18 matches, lost 9 and 3 ended in a draw.
Vitesse vs PEC Zwolle | Expert Tip
For the upcoming match between Vitesse and PEC Zwolle, our expert tip is to bet on an over 3.5 Goals, with NetBet offering odds of 2.1 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 55 %.