Levante vs Real Madrid | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview and betting tips to find out the news and forecasts for the Primera División game between Levante and Real Madrid. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On the at fans at Ciudad de Valencia in Valencia will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 9 in the Primera División gives Levante a slight edge but you can never discard Real Madrid. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Levante will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Levante vs Real Madrid | Betting Tips
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetReal Madrid
Expert Tipunder 2.5 Goals
Detailed stats and analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%
Levante vs Real Madrid | Best odds
Performance analysis of the teams
- Real Madrid - Levante1-230. January 2021
- Levante - Real Madrid0-24. October 2020
- Levante - Real Madrid1-022. February 2020
- Real Madrid - Levante3-214. September 2019
- Last match of Levante was against CF Cádiz and ended 1 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Levante managed 1 wins, scoring 6 and conceding 1.5 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Levante won a total of 3 games out of 16 matches, lost 8 and 5 ended in a draw.
Real Madrid Form
- The previous Real Madrid match against Alavés finished 1 - 4.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Real Madrid won 7 matches, of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Real Madrid played a total of 16 games, scored in total 29 times and got 10 hints in their own net.
Levante vs Real Madrid expert betting tip
For the upcoming match between Levante and Real Madrid, our expert tip is to bet on an under 2.5 Goals, with 22bet offering odds of 2.37 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 54 %.