Levante vs Real Madrid | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview and betting tips to find out the news and forecasts for the La Liga game between Levante and Real Madrid. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
At on the Levante and Real Madrid will meet at the Ciudad de Valencia for their round No. 5 match of the La Liga. Both teams are not likely to give up all three points without fight so it might be a tense affair. Make sure you follow our picks and a selection of the most popular betting odds for the game as we get closer to kick-off time.
Our top betting tips and odds for Levante vs Real Madrid
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetReal Madrid
Expert TipDouble Chance 1X
Interesting facts and pre-match statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
Levante vs Real Madrid odds
Current form comparison for Levante and Real Madrid
- Levante - Real Madrid1-022. February 2020
- Real Madrid - Levante3-214. September 2019
- Levante - Real Madrid1-224. February 2019
- Real Madrid - Levante1-220. October 2018
- Last match of Levante was against Sevilla and ended 1 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Levante won 4 matches, 2 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Levante won a total of 5 games out of 14 matches, lost 5 and 4 ended in a draw.
Real Madrid Form
- The previous Real Madrid match against Real Valladolid finished 1 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Real Madrid managed 8 wins, scoring 16 and conceding 1.6 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Real Madrid won a total of 12 games out of 14 matches, lost 0 and 2 ended in a draw.
Our Expert Betting Tip for the game between Levante and Real Madrid
According to all available statistics and experiences of our experts, the best tip is to bet on a Double Chance 1X, with a probability of 54 %. William Hill gives for this outcome exceptional odds of 2.60.