Levante vs Espanyol | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Before you choose a winner in the La Liga match, make sure you read our preview and the best odds from various bookmakers. Based on the Levante and Espanyol statistics and current roster, we will give you our pre-game analysis and expectations ahead of the match.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Shots on Goal||4.32.7|
On the at fans at Ciudad de Valencia in Valencia will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 16 in the La Liga gives Levante a slight edge but you can never discard Espanyol. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Levante will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Top betting tips for the La Liga fixture
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Expert Tipunder 2.5 Goals
Detailed stats and analysis
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Prices for the clash Levante vs Espanyol
Levante and Espanyol performances
- Espanyol - Levante1-016. September 2018
- Levante - Espanyol1-14. March 2018
- Levante - Espanyol0-211. January 2018
- Espanyol - Levante1-24. January 2018
- The previous Levante match against Valencia finished 3 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Levante won 2 matches, 1 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Levante won a total of 6 games out of 25 matches, lost 11 and 8 ended in a draw.
- Last match of Espanyol was against Alavés and ended 2 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Espanyol won 4 matches, 1 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Espanyol played a total of 25 games, scored in total 27 times and got 41 hints in their own net.
Expert tip for Levante vs Espanyol
According to all available statistics and experiences of our experts, the best tip is to bet on a under 2.5 Goals, with a probability of 52 %. NetBet gives for this outcome exceptional odds of 2.1.