Trabzonspor vs Hatayspor | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the comprehensive analysis of this Süper Lig match between Trabzonspor and Hatayspor, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our experts will provide the best betting tips, predictions and odds.
Performance of the last 10 matches
This Süper Lig game on the at between Trabzonspor and Hatayspor being streamed live on most quality bookmaker sites. It’s hard to predict who will win, but both squads are ready to battle it out on, what is surely going to be, a packed Medical Park Arena in Trabzon. Positions in the table don’t show the full story, but the host will want to impress at home. Previous encounters proof, that both teams are eager to take home three points.
Trabzonspor vs Hatayspor | Betting Tips
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Detailed stats and analysis
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
Trabzonspor vs Hatayspor | Best odds
Trabzonspor and Hatayspor performances
- Hatayspor - Trabzonspor0-122. December 2020
- The previous Trabzonspor match against Çaykur Rizespor finished 0 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Trabzonspor managed 3 wins, scoring 6 and conceding 1.5 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Trabzonspor played a total of 30 games, scored in total 35 times and got 26 hints in their own net.
- The previous Hatayspor match against Göztepe finished 2 - 3.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Hatayspor won 4 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Hatayspor won a total of 12 games out of 27 matches, lost 9 and 6 ended in a draw.
Our Expert Betting Tip for the game between Trabzonspor and Hatayspor
For the upcoming match between Trabzonspor and Hatayspor, our expert tip is to bet on an Double Chance X2, with 22bet offering odds of 1.88 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 71 %.