Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolverhampton Wanderers | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the Tottenham Hotspur and Wolverhampton Wanderers statistics and current roster on , we will give you our pre-game analysis, prediction, betting tips and expectations ahead of the match. Read our preview and find the best odds from various bookmakers.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Tottenham Hotspur||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
On the at fans at New White Hart Lane in Tottenham will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 7 in the Premier League gives Tottenham Hotspur a slight edge but you can never discard Wolverhampton Wanderers. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Tottenham Hotspur will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Our top betting tips and odds for Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetTottenham Hotspur
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Interesting facts and pre-match statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Pre-match odds for Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
Tottenham Hotspur and Wolverhampton Wanderers performances
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Tottenham Hotspur1-127. December 2020
- Tottenham Hotspur - Wolverhampton Wanderers2-31. March 2020
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Tottenham Hotspur1-215. December 2019
- Tottenham Hotspur - Wolverhampton Wanderers1-329. December 2018
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- The previous Tottenham Hotspur match against Leeds United finished 3 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Tottenham Hotspur won 5 matches, of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Tottenham Hotspur played a total of 27 games, scored in total 42 times and got 31 hints in their own net.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- Last match of Wolverhampton Wanderers was against Brighton & Hove Albion and ended 2 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Wolverhampton Wanderers won 3 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Wolverhampton Wanderers won a total of 8 games out of 27 matches, lost 11 and 8 ended in a draw.
Expert betting tip for Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
For the upcoming match between Tottenham Hotspur and Wolverhampton Wanderers, our expert tip is to bet on an Double Chance X2, with 22bet offering odds of 2.71 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 44 %.