Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We give you expert predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Tottenham Hotspur and Everton. Our highly experienced team analyses statistical data like home and away records, head to heads and current news on the team and its players to give you the best picks. Read on for all of our free football predictions and betting tips for this fixture.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On the at fans at New White Hart Lane in Tottenham will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position in the Premier League gives Tottenham Hotspur a slight edge but you can never discard Everton. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Tottenham Hotspur will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Betting tips for the Premier League game between Tottenham Hotspur and Everton
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetTottenham Hotspur
Expert Tipunder 2.5 Goals
Check out the statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%
Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton odds
Current form comparison for Tottenham Hotspur and Everton
- Tottenham Hotspur - Everton1-06. July 2020
- Everton - Tottenham Hotspur1-13. November 2019
- Tottenham Hotspur - Everton2-212. May 2019
- Everton - Tottenham Hotspur2-623. December 2018
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- The previous Tottenham Hotspur match against Crystal Palace finished 1 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Tottenham Hotspur managed 5 wins, scoring 17 and conceding 1.7 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Tottenham Hotspur played a total of 11 games, scored in total 17 times and got 11 hints in their own net.
- The previous Everton match against Bournemouth finished 1 - 3.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Everton won 3 matches, 2 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Everton played a total of 10 games, scored in total 7 times and got 14 hints in their own net.
Our Expert Betting Tip for the game between Tottenham Hotspur and Everton
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a under 2.5 Goals with a probability of 52 %. The best odds of 1.90 for that outcome you’ll find at 22bet.