Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview and betting tips to find out the news and forecasts for the Premier League game between Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
The derby on the at between Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea will take place at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (London) in . It’s one of the biggest derbies in the Premier League. The fans expect a quality game. Results from previous games suggest Tottenham Hotspur is in better form but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything in a game of such tradition. Anything is possible and there have been a few surprise results over the years. Players know how much these games mean to their fans which gives this derby extra spice.
Top betting tips for the Premier League fixture
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert Tipover 2.5 Goals
Pre-game analysis and statistics
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 64%No 36%
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 85%under 15%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 66%under 34%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 44%under 56%
Pre-match odds for Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea
Current form comparison for Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea
- Chelsea - Tottenham Hotspur2-24. August 2021
- Tottenham Hotspur - Chelsea0-14. February 2021
- Chelsea - Tottenham Hotspur0-029. November 2020
- Tottenham Hotspur - Chelsea2-129. September 2020
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- The previous Tottenham Hotspur match against Crystal Palace finished 3 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Tottenham Hotspur managed 7 wins, scoring 11 and conceding 1.83 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Tottenham Hotspur played a total of 14 games, scored in total 24 times and got 17 hints in their own net.
- Last match of Chelsea was against Aston Villa and ended 3 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Chelsea managed 7 wins, scoring 7 and conceding 1.4 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Chelsea played a total of 13 games, scored in total 23 times and got 12 hints in their own net.
Expert tip for the Derby between Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea
After making a more in-depth analysis of past trends and tradition for todays’ derby game, our prediction is a over 2.5 Goals with odds of 2.20 if you play at bet365.