SSC Napoli vs AS Roma | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We give you expert predictions ahead of the Seria A match between SSC Napoli and AS Roma. Our highly experienced team analyses statistical data like home and away records, head to heads and current news on the team and its players to give you the best picks. Read on for all of our free football predictions and betting tips for this fixture.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|SSC Napoli||AS Roma|
At on the SSC Napoli and AS Roma will meet at the Stadio San Paolo for their round No. 30 match of the Seria A. Both teams are not likely to give up all three points without fight so it might be a tense affair. Make sure you follow our picks and a selection of the most popular betting odds for the game as we get closer to kick-off time.
Betting tips for the Seria A game between SSC Napoli and AS Roma
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSSC Napoli
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
SSC Napoli vs AS Roma | Best odds
SSC Napoli and AS Roma performances
- AS Roma - SSC Napoli2-12. November 2019
- AS Roma - SSC Napoli1-431. March 2019
- SSC Napoli - AS Roma1-128. October 2018
- SSC Napoli - AS Roma2-43. March 2018
SSC Napoli Form
- Last match of SSC Napoli was against Atalanta Bergamo and ended 2 - 0.
- In their last 10 games SSC Napoli managed 7 wins, scoring 14 and conceding 1.4 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, SSC Napoli won a total of 7 games out of 12 matches, lost 5 and 0 ended in a draw.
AS Roma Form
- Last match of AS Roma was against Udinese Calcio and ended 0 - 2.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, AS Roma won 4 matches, 2 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, AS Roma played a total of 12 games, scored in total 20 times and got 23 hints in their own net.
Our Expert Betting Tip for the game between SSC Napoli and AS Roma
Sitting next to each other in the Seria A table, there is little to choose in terms of a safe prediction. Statistics and the expert proof, that there is a probability of 62 % on a Double Chance X2 which is corroborated by the odds of 2.03 you can get at 1XBET.