Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We give you expert predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Southampton and Brighton & Hove Albion. Our highly experienced team analyses statistical data like home and away records, head to heads and current news on the team and its players to give you the best picks. Read on for all of our free football predictions and betting tips for this fixture.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Southampton||Brighton & Hove Albion|
At on the Southampton and Brighton & Hove Albion will meet at the St Mary's Stadium for their round No. 28 match of the Premier League. Both teams are not likely to give up all three points without fight so it might be a tense affair. Make sure you follow our picks and a selection of the most popular betting odds for the game as we get closer to kick-off time.
Top betting tips for the Premier League fixture
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Expert Tipunder 2.5 Goals
Detailed stats and analysis
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 65%under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%
Pre-match odds for Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Current form comparison for Southampton and Brighton & Hove Albion
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Southampton1-27. December 2020
- Southampton - Brighton & Hove Albion1-116. July 2020
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Southampton0-224. August 2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Southampton0-130. March 2019
- The previous Southampton match against Manchester City finished 5 - 2.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Southampton won 1 matches, of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Southampton played a total of 28 games, scored in total 35 times and got 49 hints in their own net.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- The previous Brighton & Hove Albion match against Leicester City finished 1 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Brighton & Hove Albion managed 3 wins, scoring 3 and conceding 0.6 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion played a total of 27 games, scored in total 27 times and got 34 hints in their own net.
Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Betting Tip
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a under 2.5 Goals with a probability of 62 %. The best odds of 1.75 for that outcome you’ll find at 22bet.