Smouha SC vs FC Masr | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the comprehensive analysis of this Egyptian Premier League match between Smouha SC and FC Masr, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our experts will provide the best betting tips, predictions and odds.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Smouha SC||FC Masr|
The derby on the at between Smouha SC and FC Masr will take place at Borg El Arab Stadium in Alexandria. It’s one of the biggest derbies in the Egyptian Premier League. The fans expect a quality game. Results from previous games suggest Smouha SC is in better form but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything in a game of such tradition. Anything is possible and there have been a few surprise results over the years. Players know how much these games mean to their fans which gives this derby extra spice.
Top betting tips for the Egyptian Premier League fixture
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSmouha SC
Expert Tipunder 2.5 Goals
Check out the statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 65%under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 32%No 68%
Smouha SC vs FC Masr odds
Detailed comparison of the teams
- FC Masr - Smouha SC0-18. February 2020
Smouha SC Form
- Last match of Smouha SC was against Misr Lel Makkasa SC and ended 0 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Smouha SC won 4 matches, 3 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Smouha SC played a total of 15 games, scored in total 22 times and got 15 hints in their own net.
FC Masr Form
- The previous FC Masr match against Tala'ea El-Gaish SC finished 0 - 1.
- In their last 10 games FC Masr managed 0 wins, scoring 4 and conceding 0.4 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, FC Masr won a total of 1 games out of 16 matches, lost 8 and 7 ended in a draw.
Expert tip for the Derby between Smouha SC and FC Masr
After making a more in-depth analysis of past trends and tradition for todays’ derby game, our prediction is a under 2.5 Goals with odds of 2.09 if you play at 1XBET.