Sivasspor vs Göztepe | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the comprehensive analysis of this Süper Lig match between Sivasspor and Göztepe, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our experts will provide the best betting tips, predictions and odds.
Performance of the last 10 matches
At on the Sivasspor and Göztepe will meet at the Sivas 4 Eylül Stadı for their round No. 10 match of the Süper Lig. Both teams are not likely to give up all three points without fight so it might be a tense affair. Make sure you follow our picks and a selection of the most popular betting odds for the game as we get closer to kick-off time.
Our top betting tips and odds for Sivasspor vs Göztepe
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Interesting facts and pre-match statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 82%under 18%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 60%under 40%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
Sivasspor vs Göztepe odds
Current form comparison for Sivasspor and Göztepe
- Göztepe - Sivasspor3-125. July 2020
- Sivasspor - Göztepe1-029. December 2019
- Göztepe - Sivasspor3-311. May 2019
- Sivasspor - Göztepe2-08. December 2018
- The previous Sivasspor match against Fatih Karagümrük S.K. finished 1 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Sivasspor won 3 matches, 1 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Sivasspor won a total of 5 games out of 16 matches, lost 6 and 5 ended in a draw.
- The previous Göztepe match against MKE Ankaragücü finished 3 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Göztepe won 3 matches, 0 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Göztepe played a total of 16 games, scored in total 27 times and got 28 hints in their own net.
Sivasspor vs Göztepe expert betting tip
For the upcoming match between Sivasspor and Göztepe, our expert tip is to bet on an Double Chance X2, with William Hill offering odds of 2.00 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 68 %.