Sheffield United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the Sheffield United and Wolverhampton Wanderers statistics and current roster on , we will give you our pre-game analysis, prediction, betting tips and expectations ahead of the match. Read our preview and find the best odds from various bookmakers.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Sheffield United||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
On the at fans at Bramall Lane in Sheffield will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position in the Premier League gives Sheffield United a slight edge but you can never discard Wolverhampton Wanderers. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Sheffield United will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
The best betting tips of this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWolverhampton Wanderers
Expert Tipunder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 59%under 41%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 32%under 68%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 14%under 86%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%
Sheffield United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers odds
Head-to-Head results Sheffield United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Sheffield United - Wolverhampton Wanderers1-08. July 2020
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Sheffield United1-11. December 2019
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Sheffield United3-03. February 2018
- Sheffield United - Wolverhampton Wanderers2-027. September 2017
Sheffield United Form
- Last match of Sheffield United was against Southampton and ended 3 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Sheffield United won 4 matches, 4 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Sheffield United played a total of 10 games, scored in total 10 times and got 12 hints in their own net.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- Last match of Wolverhampton Wanderers was against Chelsea and ended 2 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Wolverhampton Wanderers won 5 matches, 2 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Wolverhampton Wanderers won a total of 6 games out of 11 matches, lost 3 and 2 ended in a draw.
Sheffield United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers | Betting Tip
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a under 2.5 Goals with a probability of 68 %. The best odds of 1.41 for that outcome you’ll find at 1XBET.