Sheffield United vs Manchester City | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview and betting tips to find out the news and forecasts for the Premier League game between Sheffield United and Manchester City. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Sheffield United||Manchester City|
The derby on the at between Sheffield United and Manchester City will take place at Bramall Lane in Sheffield. It’s one of the biggest derbies in the Premier League. The fans expect a quality game. Results from previous games suggest Sheffield United is in better form but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything in a game of such tradition. Anything is possible and there have been a few surprise results over the years. Players know how much these games mean to their fans which gives this derby extra spice.
Betting tips for the Premier League game between Sheffield United and Manchester City
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester City
Expert TipSheffield United +1.5 Goals
Pre-game analysis and statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 51%No 49%
Sheffield United vs Manchester City | Best odds
Performance analysis of the teams
- Sheffield United - Manchester City0-121. January 2020
- Manchester City - Sheffield United2-029. December 2019
Sheffield United Form
- Last match of Sheffield United was against Liverpool and ended 2 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Sheffield United won 2 matches, 2 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Sheffield United won a total of 3 games out of 15 matches, lost 9 and 3 ended in a draw.
Manchester City Form
- Last match of Manchester City was against West Ham United and ended 1 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Manchester City managed 7 wins, scoring 16 and conceding 1.6 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Manchester City played a total of 15 games, scored in total 42 times and got 12 hints in their own net.
Expert tip for the Derby between Sheffield United and Manchester City
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Sheffield United +1.5 Goals with a probability of 62 %. The best odds of 2.03 for that outcome you’ll find at 1XBET.