Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We give you expert predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Sheffield United and Arsenal. Our highly experienced team analyses statistical data like home and away records, head to heads and current news on the team and its players to give you the best picks. Read on for all of our free football predictions and betting tips for this fixture.
Performance of the last 10 matches
In round 31 of the Premier League we have Sheffield United meeting Arsenal at Bramall Lane, on the at . Both teams will be looking for a strong showing when they meet, with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons.
The best betting tips of this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert Tipover 2.5 Goals
Pre-game analysis and statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%
Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Best odds
Detailed comparison of the teams
- Arsenal - Sheffield United2-14. October 2020
- Sheffield United - Arsenal1-228. June 2020
- Arsenal - Sheffield United1-118. January 2020
- Sheffield United - Arsenal1-021. October 2019
Sheffield United Form
- The previous Sheffield United match against Leeds United finished 2 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Sheffield United won 2 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Sheffield United won a total of 4 games out of 26 matches, lost 20 and 2 ended in a draw.
- Last match of Arsenal was against Liverpool and ended 0 - 3.
- In their last 10 games Arsenal managed 3 wins, scoring 8 and conceding 1.6 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Arsenal won a total of 9 games out of 26 matches, lost 11 and 6 ended in a draw.
Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Betting Tip
According to all available statistics and experiences of our experts, the best tip is to bet on a over 2.5 Goals, with a probability of 51 %. 22bet gives for this outcome exceptional odds of 2.02.