SC Paderborn 07 vs SC Freiburg | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Before you choose a winner in the 1. Bundesliga match, make sure you read our preview and the best odds from various bookmakers. Based on the SC Paderborn 07 and SC Freiburg statistics and current roster, we will give you our pre-game analysis and expectations ahead of the match.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|SC Paderborn 07||SC Freiburg|
|Shots on Goal||8.54.3|
On the at fans at Benteler Arena in Paderborn will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 12 in the 1. Bundesliga gives SC Paderborn 07 a slight edge but you can never discard SC Freiburg. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host SC Paderborn 07 will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
The best betting tips of this 1. Bundesliga match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSC Paderborn 07
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score Yes
Pre-game analysis and statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 97%under 3%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 90%under 10%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 77%under 23%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 86%No 14%
SC Paderborn 07 vs SC Freiburg | Best odds
Detailed comparison of the teams
SC Paderborn 07 Form
- Last match of SC Paderborn 07 was against Bayer Leverkusen and ended 3 - 2.
- In their last 10 games SC Paderborn 07 managed 5 wins, scoring 28 and conceding 2.8 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, SC Paderborn 07 won a total of 11 games out of 22 matches, lost 6 and 5 ended in a draw.
SC Freiburg Form
- Last match of SC Freiburg was against FSV Mainz 05 and ended 3 - 0.
- In their last 10 games SC Freiburg managed 7 wins, scoring 12 and conceding 1.2 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, SC Freiburg played a total of 19 games, scored in total 44 times and got 31 hints in their own net.
SC Paderborn 07 vs SC Freiburg | Expert Tip
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Both Teams To Score Yes with a probability of 86 %. The best odds of for that outcome you’ll find at William Hill.