Real Sociedad vs Getafe | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the Real Sociedad and Getafe statistics and current roster on , we will give you our pre-game analysis, prediction, betting tips and expectations ahead of the match. Read our preview and find the best odds from various bookmakers.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On the at fans at Estadio Municipal de Anoeta in San Sebastián will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 10 in the La Liga gives Real Sociedad a slight edge but you can never discard Getafe. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Real Sociedad will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Our top betting tips and odds for Real Sociedad vs Getafe
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetReal Sociedad
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score No
Statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 35%under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 16%under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%
Pre-match odds for Real Sociedad vs Getafe
Current form comparison for Real Sociedad and Getafe
- Getafe - Real Sociedad2-129. June 2020
- Real Sociedad - Getafe1-26. October 2019
- Real Sociedad - Getafe2-128. April 2019
- Getafe - Real Sociedad1-015. December 2018
Real Sociedad Form
- The previous Real Sociedad match against Valencia finished 0 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Real Sociedad won 3 matches, 1 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Real Sociedad won a total of 3 games out of 15 matches, lost 6 and 6 ended in a draw.
- The previous Getafe match against Real Betis finished 3 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Getafe won 3 matches, 0 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Getafe played a total of 14 games, scored in total 10 times and got 12 hints in their own net.
Real Sociedad vs Getafe expert betting tip
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Both Teams To Score No with a probability of 58 %. The best odds of 2.15 for that outcome you’ll find at comeon.