RB Leipzig vs VfB Stuttgart | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview and betting tips to find out the news and forecasts for the 1. Bundesliga game between RB Leipzig and VfB Stuttgart. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|RB Leipzig||VfB Stuttgart|
At on the RB Leipzig and VfB Stuttgart will meet at the Red Bull Arena for their round No. 31 match of the 1. Bundesliga. Both teams are not likely to give up all three points without fight so it might be a tense affair. Make sure you follow our picks and a selection of the most popular betting odds for the game as we get closer to kick-off time.
The best betting tips of this 1. Bundesliga match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetRB Leipzig
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score Yes
Check out the statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 83%under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
Pre-match odds for RB Leipzig vs VfB Stuttgart
Detailed comparison of the teams
- VfB Stuttgart - RB Leipzig0-12. January 2021
- VfB Stuttgart - RB Leipzig1-316. February 2019
- RB Leipzig - VfB Stuttgart2-026. September 2018
RB Leipzig Form
- The previous RB Leipzig match against 1.FC Cologne finished 2 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, RB Leipzig won 6 matches, of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, RB Leipzig played a total of 26 games, scored in total 43 times and got 23 hints in their own net.
VfB Stuttgart Form
- The previous VfB Stuttgart match against VfL Wolfsburg finished 1 - 3.
- In their last 10 games VfB Stuttgart managed 4 wins, scoring 3 and conceding 0.75 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, VfB Stuttgart won a total of 8 games out of 25 matches, lost 10 and 7 ended in a draw.
RB Leipzig vs VfB Stuttgart expert betting tip
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Both Teams To Score Yes with a probability of 63 %. The best odds of 1.80 for that outcome you’ll find at 22bet.