RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the RB Leipzig and Union Berlin statistics and current roster on , we will give you our pre-game analysis, prediction, betting tips and expectations ahead of the match. Read our preview and find the best odds from various bookmakers.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|RB Leipzig||Union Berlin|
At on the RB Leipzig and Union Berlin will meet at the Red Bull Arena for their round No. 17 match of the 1. Bundesliga. Both teams are not likely to give up all three points without fight so it might be a tense affair. Make sure you follow our picks and a selection of the most popular betting odds for the game as we get closer to kick-off time.
Our top betting tips and odds for RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetRB Leipzig
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score Yes
Interesting facts and pre-match statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 85%under 15%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 66%under 34%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 44%under 56%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%
Pre-match odds for RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin
Current form comparison for RB Leipzig and Union Berlin
- RB Leipzig - Union Berlin1-218. January 2020
- Union Berlin - RB Leipzig0-418. August 2019
RB Leipzig Form
- The previous RB Leipzig match against VfL Wolfsburg finished 2 - 2.
- In their last 10 games RB Leipzig managed 5 wins, scoring 8 and conceding 1.6 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, RB Leipzig played a total of 16 games, scored in total 28 times and got 14 hints in their own net.
Union Berlin Form
- Last match of Union Berlin was against Bayer Leverkusen and ended 1 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Union Berlin won 5 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Union Berlin won a total of 7 games out of 16 matches, lost 2 and 7 ended in a draw.
Our Expert Betting Tip for the game between RB Leipzig and Union Berlin
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Both Teams To Score Yes with a probability of 67 %. The best odds of 1.90 for that outcome you’ll find at Melbet.