RB Leipzig vs Hertha BSC | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview and betting tips to find out the news and forecasts for the 1. Bundesliga game between RB Leipzig and Hertha BSC. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|RB Leipzig||Hertha BSC|
At on the RB Leipzig and Hertha BSC will meet at the Red Bull Arena for their round No. 5 match of the 1. Bundesliga. Both teams are not likely to give up all three points without fight so it might be a tense affair. Make sure you follow our picks and a selection of the most popular betting odds for the game as we get closer to kick-off time.
Top betting tips for the 1. Bundesliga fixture
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetRB Leipzig
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score Yes
Check out the statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 87%under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 70%under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 48%under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%
RB Leipzig vs Hertha BSC | Best odds
RB Leipzig and Hertha BSC performances
- RB Leipzig - Hertha BSC2-227. May 2020
- Hertha BSC - RB Leipzig2-49. November 2019
- RB Leipzig - Hertha BSC5-030. March 2019
- Hertha BSC - RB Leipzig0-33. November 2018
RB Leipzig Form
- Last match of RB Leipzig was against FC Augsburg and ended 0 - 2.
- In their last 10 games RB Leipzig managed 6 wins, scoring 19 and conceding 1.9 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, RB Leipzig played a total of 13 games, scored in total 29 times and got 13 hints in their own net.
Hertha BSC Form
- The previous Hertha BSC match against VfB Stuttgart finished 0 - 2.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Hertha BSC won 3 matches, 1 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Hertha BSC played a total of 13 games, scored in total 24 times and got 21 hints in their own net.
Our Expert Betting Tip for the game between RB Leipzig and Hertha BSC
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Both Teams To Score Yes with a probability of 70 %. The best odds of 1.59 for that outcome you’ll find at 22bet.