PSV Eindhoven vs De Graafschap | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview to find out the news and forecasts for the Eredivisie game between PSV Eindhoven and De Graafschap. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|PSV Eindhoven||De Graafschap|
On the at fans at Philips Stadion in Eindhoven will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position in the Eredivisie gives PSV Eindhoven a slight edge but you can never discard De Graafschap. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host PSV Eindhoven will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Top betting tips for the Eredivisie fixture
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPSV Eindhoven
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score Yes
Statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 87%under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 70%under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 48%under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%
Pre-match odds for PSV Eindhoven vs De Graafschap
Detailed comparison of the teams
- De Graafschap - PSV Eindhoven1-410. November 2018
PSV Eindhoven Form
- Last match of PSV Eindhoven was against Vitesse and ended 3 - 3.
- In their last 10 games PSV Eindhoven managed 5 wins, scoring 29 and conceding 2.9 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, PSV Eindhoven won a total of 15 games out of 27 matches, lost 5 and 7 ended in a draw.
De Graafschap Form
- The previous De Graafschap match against AZ Alkmaar finished 1 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, De Graafschap won 3 matches, 2 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, De Graafschap won a total of 6 games out of 23 matches, lost 13 and 4 ended in a draw.
Our Expert Tip for the game between PSV Eindhoven and De Graafschap
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Both Teams To Score Yes with a probability of 67 %. The best odds of 1.85 for that outcome you’ll find at William Hill.