PEC Zwolle vs Sparta Rotterdam | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview and betting tips to find out the news and forecasts for the Eredivisie game between PEC Zwolle and Sparta Rotterdam. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|PEC Zwolle||Sparta Rotterdam|
This Eredivisie game on the at between PEC Zwolle and Sparta Rotterdam being streamed live on most quality bookmaker sites. It’s hard to predict who will win, but both squads are ready to battle it out on, what is surely going to be, a packed MAC³PARK Stadion in Zwolle. Positions in the table don’t show the full story, but the host will want to impress at home. Previous encounters proof, that both teams are eager to take home three points.
Top betting tips for the Eredivisie fixture
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPEC Zwolle
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score No
Interesting facts and pre-match statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 44%under 56%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 19%under 81%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 7%under 93%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 27%No 73%
PEC Zwolle vs Sparta Rotterdam odds
PEC Zwolle and Sparta Rotterdam performances
- PEC Zwolle - Sparta Rotterdam2-225. August 2019
- PEC Zwolle - Sparta Rotterdam2-031. March 2018
PEC Zwolle Form
- Last match of PEC Zwolle was against AZ Alkmaar and ended 1 - 1.
- In their last 10 games PEC Zwolle managed 2 wins, scoring 19 and conceding 1.9 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, PEC Zwolle won a total of 0 games out of 2 matches, lost 1 and 1 ended in a draw.
Sparta Rotterdam Form
- The previous Sparta Rotterdam match against Vitesse finished 2 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Sparta Rotterdam won 3 matches, 1 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Sparta Rotterdam won a total of 0 games out of 2 matches, lost 2 and 0 ended in a draw.
Our Expert Betting Tip for the game between PEC Zwolle and Sparta Rotterdam
According to all available statistics and experiences of our experts, the best tip is to bet on a Both Teams To Score No, with a probability of 73 %. betway gives for this outcome exceptional odds of 2.25.