Moreirense FC vs FC Porto | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Before you choose a winner in the Primeira Liga match, make sure you read our preview and the best odds from various bookmakers. Based on the Moreirense FC and FC Porto statistics and current roster, we will give you our pre-game analysis and expectations ahead of the match.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Moreirense FC||FC Porto|
|Shots on Goal||1.41.4|
The derby on the at between Moreirense FC and FC Porto will take place at Comendador Almeida Freitas in Moreira de Cónegos. It’s one of the biggest derbies in the Primeira Liga. The fans expect a quality game. Results from previous games suggest Moreirense FC is in better form but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything in a game of such tradition. Anything is possible and there have been a few surprise results over the years. Players know how much these games mean to their fans which gives this derby extra spice.
Top betting tips for the Primeira Liga fixture
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Porto
Expert TipMoreirense FC +1.5 Goals
Interesting facts and pre-match statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Prices for the clash Moreirense FC vs FC Porto
Current form comparison for Moreirense FC and FC Porto
- FC Porto - Moreirense FC4-318. December 2018
- FC Porto - Moreirense FC3-02. September 2018
- Moreirense FC - FC Porto0-030. January 2018
- Moreirense FC - FC Porto1-211. January 2018
Moreirense FC Form
- The previous Moreirense FC match against Os Belenenses finished 0 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Moreirense FC managed 6 wins, scoring 11 and conceding 1.1 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Moreirense FC won a total of 13 games out of 23 matches, lost 9 and 1 ended in a draw.
FC Porto Form
- Last match of FC Porto was against Vitoria Guimarães and ended 0 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, FC Porto won 8 matches, 4 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, FC Porto played a total of 32 games, scored in total 73 times and got 23 hints in their own net.
Expert tip for the Derby between Moreirense FC and FC Porto
According to all available statistics and experiences of our experts, the best tip is to bet on a Moreirense FC +1.5 Goals, with a probability of 74 %. 1XBET gives for this outcome exceptional odds of 2.44.